Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coca-Cola Zero AD

When I walk down the street or am driving around, certain things can catch my eye. The following scenario definitley would have, had I been able to see it in person. I saw this ad when surfing the internet and it was very impressionable.


This ad is eye-catching and very creative. Who would have thought to make it seem like a huge Coca-Cola Zero bottle was floating in ice cold water in the back of a semi? Well obviously someone had a great idea that left consumers like myself amazed. Coca-Cola Zero was introduced to the public in many ways, however this particular strategy was different and unique than most. It incorporated 3-D dimensions that everyone who the semi passed on the road got to see. This ad inspires me to think outside of the box and incorporate many ad angles beyond the basics. This image made me crave this refreshment which is was in great part the whole point of it; therefore, I deem it a successful ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment